There’s just so much going on right now, at the farm and in the country, that we wanted to make sure you knew all that we had going on at the farm so you can, at the very least, plan what you might have for dinner over the weekend (if nothing else!)
Below is a list with some helpful links for the 7 things we have going on right now that you might want to know about heading into the holidays.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Still Available – We have sold out of organically raised turkey but there are still conventional turkeys left, but they are going fast! If you need a turkey for Thanksgiving you can still order here: THANKSGIVING TURKEY
- Farm Pre-Order Pickup Wednesdays – From now until 12/23 you can pre-order your groceries and pick them up at the farm on Wednesday nights from 3pm until 6pm. Submit the order form by Tuesday of each week and we’ll be ready for you. IF you’re interested click here: ORDER FORM
- The Brighton Market will Continue OUTSIDE – The Brighton Farmers Market will be outside with regular hours from now until Thanksgiving and then have reduced hours but remain outside until Christmas. For more information click here: BRIGHTON FARMERS MARKET
- Stewing Hens are Back! – The hens are back and just in time to make soups, stocks, and hearty dishes with them. If you are not familiar with our stewing hens, check out the following for ideas and recipes: CHICKEN STEW, CHICKEN RAGU, CHICKEN TACOS, CHICKEN POT PIE
- Our Partnership with Flour City Bread Continues! – Our online pre-order grocery pick up is still ongoing! And, they are offering to cook you Thanksgiving dinner this year too. Check out all the details here: FLOUR CITY BREAD
- Christmas Turkeys will be available – We will have turkey for Christmas dinner this year. Details to follow. We have ducks available too!
- Rochester Public Market – Here every Saturday as well as a special pre-Thanksgiving pick up day on Wednesday 11/25. We will also bring produce that day as well.
Well that’s a lot! We hope that helps you plan your holiday! See you at the market!