What’s on your menu?
2020 is getting closer and closer to a close. Even if this year your holiday party will be smaller than in years past, and no matter what holiday you celebrate this time of year, it will be a great way to usher out one of the strangest years on record.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in local food. The enthusiasm our shopper have had this year has been awesome, and at time, unbridled! Many people used this year to explore new recipes while they were stuck inside and we were able to learn so much from all of you. Thank you.
As the year comes to a close, we want to let everyone know some menu options available.
- Turkey – We have a limited supply of fresh turkey the will be ready for pick up starting 12/19. Follow the link below to put down your $20 deposit to guarantee a fresh turkey for your table. I WANT TO PLACE A DEPOSIT ON A TURKEY.
- Duck – They are frozen and will take about 2 days to thaw in the refrigerator. Sizes vary. If there is a specific size you would like us to bring to the market please let us know in advance by calling or messaging us. If we don’t respond we didn’t get your message. Don’t be afraid to message again. We want you to get what you like.
- Chicken – We always have a pretty good supply of chickens at the markets with us.
- Stewing Hens – Low and slow works best for these. We have posted recipes in the past to use them. No matter what recipe you use, your whole house will smell delicious!
- We also have eggs on hand as well, along with lots of winter storage veggies.
This is the perfect opportunity to make a TURDUCKEN!
Not sure what that is? It’s a chicken stuffed into a duck and then stuffed into a turkey. Here’s a video of the legendary John Madden ripping one apart on live national television with his bare hands:
Wondering where to find us?
Farm Pre-Order Pickup Hours:
Wednesday 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Address: 6440 Fisher Hill Rd, Canandaigua, NY 14424
Rochester Public Market
Address: 280 Union St N, Rochester, NY 14609
Brighton Farmers Market
Sunday 10am – 11:30am
Brighton High School Parking Lot